Monday, October 1, 2007

Sew-In on Saturday, October 20 in Kasson, MN

Sheree is hosting our October sew-in and recently posted this reminder. Please contact her for further details at sheree@kmtel.com.

I'm talking this up locally and plan to bring an extra machine for people who stop in to see what we're doing. I thought they could sew a strip or two onto a foundation and be part of the process too!

I'm planning on bringing my newly completed blue string quilt (will get a picture) for folks to see. If any attendees have completed tops or quilts that they could bring to show those who aren't part of our group, that would be great.

Kasson/Mantorville is a small community, so I thought I'd contact our weekly newspaper to see if they'd like to stop over and give us some press as well. I'm pretty psyched about hosting this. I'm excited to see old friends that have been made from previous get togethers as well as hoping that moving the site around will entice other people to join as well ... so if you live in Southern Minnesota, Northern Iowa, Twin Cities area, or feel like a road trip would be a great thing to do, PLEASE, join us. It really is a fun and HEART-FILLED day!

We'll be carpooling from the Twin Cities area - for more information, please contact Sue Frank at suecfrank@aim.com.

No comments: