Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Blocks

Do you remember the Happy Block project we started back in January and February? Well we're still making and finishing quilts in fact I put the last stitch in the binding of one tonight and I was excited to read the email from Sue about her group. She wrote:

When I saw this site with the happy block quilts, I linked it to the leader of our Sarasota KIDZ Quilts group and we have been making dozens of them for 2 months now!! We donate all of them to the NICU of the Sarasota hospital...and they are so appreciated.

She sent along some photos and I chose a few to share here.





1 comment:

Matina said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.