Thursday, November 27, 2008

HeartStrings and Quilts of Valor

Becky has been working with RWB Chinese Coins sections donated this summer by HeartStrings members and has several quilts ready to ship off to Alycia to be donated as Quilts of Valor for wounded soldiers. You can see the others at Becky's blog.

We're also making pillowcases this weekend to send to Alycia - the Quilts of Valor are placed in pillowcases and with a goal of 400 QOV for 2009, she'll need some help. You can use any pattern you like - I was shown how to make them by Ethel who sews them for Operation Support for Deployed Military and since I learn best with lots of photos, I took step by step photos to share as I made my first ones earlier this week.

1 comment:

Matina said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (ultimatelifeclinic. com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.