Inspired by Tresica we're going to start a HeartStrings Challenge.
The guidelines are simple and you can either play along on your own or join our Yahoo group. Membership is NOT necessary to participate.
This will be a personal challenge for those participating - no pressure - we'll work at our own pace. You can complete the challenge as quickly or as slowly as you choose.
You can count any STRING blocks you make for HeartStrings quilts in the challenge.
- You can send in the blocks to Sue (US) or Megan (AUS)
- You can use the blocks in HeartStrings quilts you make yourself
- You do a combination of the two above - send some in - keep some for HeartStrings quilts you make yourself
- You can piece tops from the blocks and ask us to find a quilter to complete and donate the finished quilt
The ONLY criteria for blocks SENT IN will be: **
- Blocks should be 9.5 inches on a muslin or 100% cotton foundation
- Have a RED or BLUE center strip cut 2 inches (1.5 inches finished) See Block Guidelines
- If using different color centers, blocks should be sent in sets of 24 or 48 to be used in a single quilt
** Australian blocks should have RED centers unless sending in a complete set of blocks that can be used in a single quilt.
Email me with any questions